Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jane Austen Project Coming

To the left I have posted the link to the upcoming Emma - Jane Austen project in the works from Tanya at The Sampler Girl.  PBS will be presenting Emma this month, and Tanya has a companion stitching project planned.  Might be kind of fun.  I've been thinking for a year or so now that I should read some Jane Austen...might start out by watching the program!

Also, I see that Barb and Alma are going to be working on a new quilt design.  I doubt that I will get into that, but it will be fun to see.  I have some baby quilts to make, and haven't done anything like that in about six years.

Yesterday I completed one of the three Christmas gifts that I need by January 11.  I think I can get the second one finished today or tomorrow.  It felt good to have a finish!  I might even try some goal setting this year.  What a concept!!!  ;-)

What's everyone else working on?

2 comments:

  1. HELLO EVERYONE, I JUST FINISHED THE BB TIN ORNAMENT/PIN IN THE JCS MAGAZINE. STILL DECIDING ON NEXT, PROBABLY THE NEEDLE BOOK IN LOOSE FEATHERS 35, STRAWBERRY AND PIN CUSHION STITCHED ONLY. LZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda - Would love a picture of your ornament to see...and publish here if you wish. I was looking at the JCS mag a week or so ago and thought that looked really cute.

    Looks like you had a bunch of snow down your way last night. Be well!

    ReplyDelete