Tuesday, October 11, 2011

They Fooled Me!

I was certain that the next installment of Loose Feathers would be Summer, Part 2. Well, now I see on Alma's blog that it is Autumn. I'm confused...three seasons? I will have to look tomorrow, but I believe that Part 1 said there would be three designs. That's what my fabric has been cut for. OK, I am officially mixed up, confused, and hoping that my fabric is the right size. Anyone else wondering, too?

Anyway, if you haven't seen the photo, pop over to the BBD blog. I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

  1. It is the next part of Loose Feathers 2011. I think part 1 is Summer and part 2 is Autumn. probably part 3 will be Winter. Or Spring.
    You can see the right side border of part 1 on the picture of part 2. It is going to be lovely on one piece of fabric! I am glad I finished part 1 last week. And hope I have time to stitch part 2 as soon as it arrives ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had talked ourselves into thinking that there would be three parts to "Summer" since there are four seasons. I'm not sure how you have seasons in a three- part project, but we'll see. As long as it all fits on my piece of fabric, I'm a happy girl.

    ReplyDelete