Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Loose Feathers Progress

My 2011 Loose Feathers project has been pulled out of the mothballs (not really).  It's time to get some work done on Autumn, since the Winter (and final) design is right around the corner.

I have bounced this project up to the first two to work on from my WIPocalypse 2012 list.  I really would like to be able to finish Autumn by next week some time.

Can't wait to see what BBD has in store for 2012!

Loose Feathers 2011 - Summer, Autumn, (and Winter to come) BBD
Fabric - off white 45 count
Fibers - cotton overdyes specified

3 comments:

  1. You have stitched a lot of Autumn already. The colours look very bright on the light fabric. I am using the recommended Irish Cream fabric.
    I am also wondering what BBD has in store for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work! Stay tuned for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das wird wunderschön.
    What kind of frame you have to stitch?
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete