Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Means Pumpkins


How can it be October 1st already?  October is my favorite month, although our September this year was magnificent!

Over the weekend I was at my sister's house.  On Sunday we walked in the Toledo area Race for the Cure.  On Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch where you could harvest your own pumpkin...$3 each.  It was fun and we laughed our heads off!

Here is my pumpkin arrangement on my back patio. I will also post a photo of the back of my car after visiting the pumpkin patch.  I hope all of you have some October fun.  It's great.

Our third Blackbird get-together is tonight, so I will have some BBD posts coming in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkins are a good thing!! Welcome October..a bit of a chilly start...down to 24 degrees in Waterville this morning, but sun is out and warmed up this afternoon.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete