Friday, December 4, 2009

Change of Seasons

I have been so busy that I have neglected this blog terribly.  So much to do.  Take down all the beautiful autumn things that I so love.  Replace them with Christmas decorations that are here and there...some easily accessible to me and some tucked away in places that I need assistance reaching.  I know all of you are going through the same things.  It's fun, but a little overwhelming at times.

I haven't worked on anything BBD in a while.  Too many other things to do.  I am furously stitching on a couple of Christmas gifts, which has taken up much of my time over the past three or four days.  Today is being spent mostly on decorating. 

I am loving the nice sunshine we have here today.  What a December blessing.  We still have only had one little snow...a day after Thanksgiving surprise that was gone the next day.

I hope all of you are having fun with all the activities of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment