Friday, July 22, 2011

Loose Feathers Envy !

Rose and I picked up our Loose Feathers - Summer patterns together last week.  After looking at various fabs, we both bought 32 count Lakeside pear to do the three LF designs on, as I may have told you.  Then I changed back to my original thought and Rose continued on with the teeny, tiny over-one stitches on the 32 count.  (I meant to include a quarter in the photo to give you a perspective of how small and cute this is.)

Of course Rose has just about finished her part 1.  I have done almost as much unstitching on mine as stitching.  I guess the heat is affecting my ability to count properly.  Anyway, here is a photo of Rose's absolutely darling piece.  I'll publish a photo of mine next week when I have more stitched and have brushed away all the signs of unstitching with Carol's boo boo brush!

Keep cool, everyone.

Too cute for words!

3 comments:

  1. ooooo that is gorgeous and over one *sigh just lovely :0 love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mouse. I wish it was mine.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEE U TI FUL!! I WILL BE USING THE 30 COUNT R&R OVER ONE.

    ReplyDelete