|Woodland Berries - From LF Summer Part 1|
I ignored all housework this morning so I could finally finish Woodland Berries.
I really like this little piece.
I might just stitch the berry part again some day for a tiny something or other.
As you can see, I made a few changed to the design.
I stitched this on 40 count Lakeside Linens Vintage Bittersweet.
I used most of the Belle Soies called for with a couple of exceptions:
I used CC BS Berry Cobbler for the berries.
I used Silk N Colors Rose Blush for the light color in the tulip.
I used CC BS Tortoise Shell in place of the DD black color.
I also moved some of the small motifs and added the
Roman Numeral date at the bottom.
It was a fun little project.
I hope I can find just the right off white frame for it.