Thursday, May 31, 2012

A New Post from Alma

WaHoo!  A new post from Alma!  Her posts are even rarer than mine on this blog this year.  ;-)

She shows their booth from the recent Spring market, full of beautiful quilts.  I'm taking a quilt class Saturday and was going to use my BBD Meadow jellyroll for the class, but I might hold onto it now until their upcoming Meadow quilt book comes out.  We'll see.  They have some beautiful quilts shown...be sure to check out Alma's post.

I got a kick out of her comment that some of their fans were welcoming them into the 21st century because Barb had made a quilt using an adhesive product and machine applique.  I can relate to that...sometimes it's fun to do things the "21st century" way and sometimes the "good old days" are what I yearn for.  How about you?
They also have a youtube on this post!  These gals are "getting with it" - at least for now.  It is a nice place to visit.

Happy stitching...or quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment